dimarts, 12 de maig del 2015

MY ENGLISH PROGRESS (since 2013)

1.1 Compare your first written document (email to teacher) and your last composition.
1.2 Compare your first oral presentation and your final oral presentation.


  • Can you see any differences? Which? Give some examples.
  • Can you give linguistic arguments to support your analysis?
  Analyze the content, structure, language, presentation, fluency, pronunciation...
  with the help of these grids.
Can you see a personal development in these documents?


1.1
The first document: http://lydiapereiraenglishblog.blogspot.com.es/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=7

The last composition: http://lydiapereiraenglishblog.blogspot.com.es/2015/05/new-3-glorious-moms-of-animals-kingdom.HTML



1.2


After these years writing on my blog, I can see some differences in my posts, such as some gramatical mistakes that today I see but when I wrote the text I couldn’t see.
Besides, in my opinion, I have changed a lot my style because when I started the blog I used to put a lot of pictures and I combined the text with pictures. However, now I still put some pictures but I have a lot of posts without them, like the newest one.
The topic of my first post was a dream, labeled under the yoursay’s tag. The other is a new, which isn't complicated because if you were focused on reading the text, you can write a good post.
I think that my English changes since the first post I wrote are fantastic.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada