diumenge, 10 de maig del 2015

18's.


Last third of May  was my birthday. Now I'm eighteen and I'm like an adult but with Young cravings.

This year my birthday was very special. My fiends Nil and Giorgia prepared a game that consists in riding a bicycle and finding some cards in Castelló. These cards were very special because they showed me places where Giorgia, Nil and I passed good adventures and funny moments.
When I finished the route and got home, another surprise was waiting for me! They have been prepared a birthday cake and a present that was a photo of us in our childhood. That was a lovely present.
My  friends also made me a surprise birthday dinner and  gave me lots of presents, one of them was money to spend on a theatre ticket, something that I love.


And finally, the last present was from my parents  (because the other ones were the day before). They gave me a parachute jump as a present. That was one of the best experiences of my life!!
I'm very happy to be eighteen years old, and  I'm also very happy to start my adulthood like this.








Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada