diumenge, 17 de maig del 2015

MY ENGLISH COMPETENCE IN 2015



Imagine now that you have to show your English level to apply for your university/studies/work. From your portfolio/space of 1st batxillerat and 2nd batxillerat choose:



- Your best oral evidence  (podcast or presentation) --> http://lydiapereiraenglishblog.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/dialogue_11.html 


- Your best written evidence  (composition, forum, blogpost, summary...) -->  http://lydiapereiraenglishblog.blogspot.com.es/2015/05/18s.HTML




- Insert the Links of your best oral evidence and best written evidence (URL of the post on your blog)
- Why have you chosen these evidence and not the others?
- What specifically makes it your best work according to you?
   Use personal and linguistic arguments to support your point.

I’ve chosen the last dialoge I did as my best oral evidence because I remember that was the best idea for a dialogue. I recorded it with Giorgia and we came up with the spontaneous idea of two old women. The idea was incredible, the dialogue turned out to be funny and the vocabulary was correct.
The other one I’ve chosen is one of my latest posts. I’ve chosen this one for two reasons: First, for the good expressions and gramar, and secondly, for the experience that I explain in the text, which is my eighteenth birthday! I think I’ve written it very well because the topic that I’ve chosen is an important day and experience of my life.
I think that if I had to choose some of my posts, these ones would be my best ones mainly because of the topics  explain there.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada